ISN introduces WorkSave – A workplace financial education program
Financial stress is one of the major stressors on employees and often impacts on their productivity at work. Research shows that financial education in the workplace provides many benefits to employers.
Increasing financial knowledge leads to improved financial behaviour, which in turn leads to greater employee financial wellbeing.
- Lower incidence of financial stress
- Better health physically and mentally
- Reduced absenteeism
- Reduced staff losses
- Reduced risk of theft
- Improved employee loyalty and productivity
ISN has a financial education program which includes:
- A refresher on KiwiSaver
- An illustration on building wealth
- Identifying your Retirement wealth target
- Free ‘myWealth’ software for attendees who elect to receive it.
ISN’s financial education program is made up of the following:
- Group Seminars/Workshops for employees tailored to your workplace in content and length.
- One to one personal financial planning consultations
- (optional) As an employer to help you manage KiwiSaver a preferred provider agreement
- Regular monthly financial planning/education email newsletter for any attendee who elects to receive it.
Other benefits and features depending on how you wish to work with us:
- Having a strong sense of your financial direction and goals
- Choosing the investments that are right for you
- How to structure your financial affairs to reduce debt and provide a safety net in case something goes wrong
- Making sure you are getting the best value for money
- Understanding how your investments work
- Ensuring you regularly review your Lifestyle Choices and your actions to achieve them
For more information on ISN’s WorkSave program and how it could work for you, contact us by emailing Lee Reo on firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 0800 66 66 78.