A new investment platform, the Managed Portfolio Service has launched. We understood that the investment offerings in the market were simply not suited to the needs-based advice process we had developed. MPS is a unique investment offering designed to integrate seamlessly with the needs-based advice process we had developed and now follow. The structure of the MPS platform is underpinned by a set of principles, again reflecting what our clients have told us is important to them:
- It should maximise the reliability of meeting clients’ income or cashflow objectives.
- It should offer a range of well researched investments from specialist investment managers, in a tax-efficient, cost-effective and administratively simple manner.
- It should be transparent and conceptually simple to understand, giving clients a clear and comprehensive view of their portfolios and how those portfolios will meet their needs.
- It should be flexible so that it meets individual clients’ needs, preferences and attitudes towards risk.
- It should provide our clients with ready access to their money when it is required to meet their spending needs.
- It should have an emphasis on protecting our clients’ capital with consistent, competitive returns.
Each investment manager which contributes to the platform is carefully researched and selected from a range of complementary New Zealand, Australian and global investment managers. They are chosen for their expertise to manage a particular component of the portfolios.
FREE Investment Review
Do you want a no-obligation, second opinion on your investment portfolio? Take advantage of our portfolio review service! We will waive our Authorised Financial Advisers’ consultation fee but we won’t waive our up-front and honest approach if it is necessary. Please contact us on 0800 66 66 78 or firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange an appointment.